We’ve all got them: tubes, pumps and jars of moisturizers. Some shuffling precariously around in handbags, threatening to burst at the next hefty jostle, others gathering dust in the back of medicine cabinets (I myself have a shoebox full tiny bottles—trophies from hotel stays that I’m sure I thought would make great on-the-go hand creams). The point is, they’re there when we need them. When it’s dry out, when we’re traveling—even at the office—we’re prepared to take on dry skin whenever, wherever it rears its ugly, chapped head.
To find your perfect makeup palette,
remember to take into account your hair color and complexion.
Especially if you’ve recently changed the hue of your ‘do, hair color
can be an excellent guide to help determine which makeup shades will
work best for you.
Monday, August 03, 2009
Today Only, get the Beautiful You Kit and enhance your natural beauty with 9 products for only $75 ($173 Value!)
1. 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup – choose your shade!
2. Chisel Brush – discover the magic behind the Pür look
3. Universal Marble Powder in Spice – ideal for all skin tones
4. Powder Brush – full and soft for expert application
5. Eye Defining Pencil in Onyx – waterproof eyeliner
6. Pout Plumping Lip Gloss in Spiced Barite – luscious lip shimmer
7. Lip Pencil in Natural Calcite – stay-all-day lip liner
8. Utility Brush – for small and hard-to-reach areas
9. Revitalizing Wash – soothing cleanser with lavender and aloe