Wednesday, July 03, 2013 | Party Time
There aren’t many things I look forward to more than a Georgia summer. When the air feels like a steamy sauna, sounds of the tomahawk chop are heard on every television and frequent escapes to the lake become a weekend ritual. July 4th is the pinnacle of this season: a time to celebrate with friends, family, good food and refreshing cocktails! I fell in love with this Raspberry Summer Brew at first sip and can’t wait to make it on the fourth. It is the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day and easy to make in large batches.
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 4 (12 oz) bottles of Corona, chilled
- 1 container frozen raspberry lemonade or pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup good quality vodka
- Garnish: lemon slices or raspberries
In a large container, stir together the first four ingredients. Serve over ice, and garnish with raspberries.
To make ahead, stir together lemonade concentrate and vodka in a large container. Stir in raspberries and beer just before serving.